5 Screenwriting Takeaways
A new article over on the Final Draft blog with five takeaways sci-fi screenwriters can draw on in their own scripts from Breach, a sci-fi space thriller in the vein of the original Alien and The Thing — but with a twist.
1. Sci-fi is a flexible ‘reality’ genre
2. Ordinary characters in extraordinary circumstances come with a built-in character arc
3. A-list actors lend credibility to a film
4. Tie the global stakes to personal stakes
5. Your title makes a promise to the audience
Photo courtesy of Saban Films